Healthcare in the era of COVID-19
As the Coronavirus “curve” flattens, Oklahomans are preparing to resume work and other activities outside the home that expose you to pain and injury. However, seeking healthcare in an old fashioned clinic with large numbers of patients may still risk unnecessary exposure to COVID-19 and other germs. Despite the recession of the “peak” of the Coronavirus outbreak, this illness still poses significant risks for many, and it is best to avoid care settings that put you at risk.
Answers for Joint & Spine Care
An appointment with your traditional primary care office or a hospital-based orthopedic practice may present an unnecessary risk when you have safer alternatives. At Orthobiogen, we offer our patients a safe environment that is individualized and completely focused on your wellness. Our goal is to provide you the opportunity to have your joint or spine-related healthcare delivered without the worries involved at hospital-based clinics. Below we explain the extensive COVID-19 patient protection program we have implemented to provide your care in a safe environment.
COVID-19 MAX Protection Clinic Zones
Developed in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team of musculoskeletal doctors and medical staff, we have implemented a unique program to address Coronavirus risks. This comprehensive program includes:
- Drive-up service (no lobby waiting room exposure!)
- In-car COVID-19 serology screening for patients
- No-touch temperature checks for patients & staff
- Regular COVID-19 serology screening for our staff
- Masks provided to patients for use throughout visits
- Staff where masks throughout visits for your safety
- Medical-grade disinfection of clinical spaces before use
- Frequent staff handwashing protocols (not just sanitizer!)
- Specialized HEPA filtration systems in each clinic room
- HEPA filtration includes Ultraviolet decontamination process
- Distancing for patients and staff safety is observed throughout
- Low clinic traffic and limited appointment volume for safety
- Treatment provided in advanced procedure suites (no hospitals!)
Commitment to Patient Safety
Our physicians and entire staff are committed to providing you with the most advanced surgery-free spine and joint healthcare available in Oklahoma. Implementing our new COVID-19 MAX Protection Clinic Zones is simply an extension of this commitment. We look forward to the opportunity to support you during these unprecedented times in healthcare. Call today to schedule your complete evaluation.